Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Of School

I'M A SENIOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I'm so excited!!! This is gonna be sooo fun. I'm going to homecoming in like 2 weeks :) with Jake!!! soo happy. I love him. He's one of my best friends. I'm gonna wear Sloan's prom dress! HOT PINK! so pretty. I don't know who I'm gonna ask to do my hair tho.. i think this lady in my ward does hair.. we'll see. And i'm gonna try to get the blonde streak in my hair dyed back before then. My mommy took me clothes shopping! It was so cool. I never get lots of clothes. It was nice of my parents :) <3 I hope Neil's doin okay in his classes, finding friends and feeling comfortable :) I have 2 art classes today, Painting and AP Art Studio! Legit man. Oh man speakin of legitness and bossyness. I gotta write Andrew!!! Maybe I'll go do that now.. Before I forget haha.
VIEWMONT SENIOR YEAR!!! CLASS OF 2010!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Uh...I don't mean burst your bubble...but you're class of 2011. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love you :) Glad it went well :)

    ReplyDelete