Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home Alone

Wow.. My family's all gone for the next week :( I wish I would've gone with them.. sigh. but at the same time its good I stayed home so I can do all my stuff for school. But I started bawling when my family drove away.. I gave my mom the longest hug I think I've ever given her. And I've just periodically started crying throughout the day. Church was weird being all alone.. I think this is also important for me cuz I'm appreciating my family more. And I'm realizing how much they all mean to me and how much I love them. Even Neil.. haha. I really missed him at church in my sunday school class. weird huh?.. haha. I'm kinda scared to sleep at home alone though. Good thing i have different friends houses I'm stayin at different nights. I hope I don't lock my keys in my house or car.. that'd be super bad.. haha. knowing me.. wow. Well I'm chilling with Laur so I should probably end.

No comments:

Post a Comment